2013 Health & Wellness Marketing Plan
So we have all survived 12/21/12 and the planet still exists in its wholeness. 12/21/12 has brought a shift in consciousness, connectedness and unlimited possibilities. What will this new era of consciousness behold?
- The beginning of a peaceful loving world?
- A healthy world?
- An enlightened world?
Nobody knows for sure. What will 2013 behold you?
- What will your contribution be to the world?
- How will you participate in the shift?
- How will you be of service
- What is your plan to positively reach more people with your healing work, products, services and education?
Well it all starts with YOU and a PLAN!Without a well prepared plan you can’t get from point A, where you are now, to point B, where you desire to be! This is especially true for your health and wellness business or practice. If you’re a healing practitioner, naturopathic or integrative medicine university, herbal supplement company, non-profit alternative halth or spiritual organization and you haven’t already put your 2013 Marketing Plan in place then it’s time to get busy and get started on it before the end of January. Make an impact in this transformative year, be prepared, have a plan and then take right action.
At Whole Life Marketing we encourage you to think through the following:
- How can I be an impactful part of the 2013 movement for peace, health and vitality?
- What is my plan to reach people by holding workshops, seminars, tele-seminars and exhibiting at conferences?
- How will I reach people on the web through my website, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and internet marketing through targeted advertising, social media on my Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube pages?
- Should I hold webinars?
- Is my email marketing getting me the results I want?
- Should I create a holistic chamber of commerce chapter or Meet-up group in my area?
- Can I get into magazines, radio, and television through public relation campaigns?
- Maybe I should start a local, regional holistic wellness movement or cause?
- How will I enroll people in what I’m trying to cause or create?At Whole Life Marketing our purpose is to create a healthier peaceful world and we ask ourselves these questions everyday in meditation. Our answers and clients come to us through our purposeful intention of “Creating a Healthier World by supporting practitioners, companies, universities and non-profits in reaching more people with their mental, emotional, spiritual and physical healing modality, products, services and education.”
It would be our honor in supporting you create a prosperous and profitable 2013 Marketing Plan to empower you in reaching your purposeful goals and objectives. We know that rising tides lift all ships and want to be part of your success. Please contact us to learn how we may be of service in supporting your success in 2013 and years to come.
Be a part of the movement!
Contribute to the transformation!
Trust that you are always provided for in abundance!
Peace and blessings,